- magic the gathering cards
- foil magic cards
- bulk magic cards
- magic booster draft
- magic card search
- magic the gathering booster boxes
- magic the gathering combos
- magic the gathering decks
- card condition guide
- magic the gathering chat
- magic the gathering wallpaper
- magic card spoilers
- sell magic cards
Just a deck i play with at friend\'s house with everyone. Dont have any type of deck rules or anything. Hence, the sideboard is for a friend that plays black, anti-angel deck he made specifically for me. If anyone has any way i can make the main deck better let me know. Thanks.
Submitted By: SleepingDragon
* All cards are Mint/NM and in English unless otherwise specified.
- Or, if you don\'t want to use Belbe\'s Portal, get Quicksilver Amulet, artifact, 4 land to play, tap 4 colorless, and it, then put a creature from your hand to the battlefield. Helps when going against cancel heavy decks....other than that, I\'d say maybe try to get Avacyn in that deck -
- Not bad, but instead of paying all their mana costs, I\'d suggest using Belbe\'s Portal. 5 colorless to cast, as it comes into play, choose creature type, then 3 colorless and tap Portal to play target creature type from your hand. Much cheaper than waiting for a minimum of 7 mana..... I usually have 3 BP\'s in most of my creature themed decks. -
Add Your Own Comment
Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Daily Mtg Wallpaper
Make Your Own Magic Card
A very cool new magic the gathering related website that allows it's visitors to quickly create their own magic the gathering cards. Check out the one that the Moxdiamond Staff created!