- magic the gathering cards
- foil magic cards
- bulk magic cards
- magic booster draft
- magic card search
- magic the gathering booster boxes
- magic the gathering combos
- magic the gathering decks
- card condition guide
- magic the gathering chat
- magic the gathering wallpaper
- magic card spoilers
- sell magic cards
Play Blood Tribute with Sanguine Bond on the field, tap a vampire to kick and you win the game, no matter what life total your opponent happens to be at.
* All cards are Mint/NM and in English unless otherwise specified.
|Blood Tribute (Zendikar)||$0.89||4|
|Blood Tribute (Zendikar) - Foil||$2.07||1|
|Sanguine Bond (Magic 2014)||$2.08||6|
|Sanguine Bond (Magic 2014) - Foil||$4.40||2|
- demonjakal666 why use white? What about all the vampire cards with lifelink out there? wont white just slow you down? -
- very well thought about but could easily be countered very much put Sanguine Blood in a deck that has whites and black the white's give you the life and the blacks speed up the process of their demise -
Add Your Own Comment
Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Daily Mtg Wallpaper
Make Your Own Magic Card
A very cool new magic the gathering related website that allows it's visitors to quickly create their own magic the gathering cards. Check out the one that the Moxdiamond Staff created!